Go Back   Nicaragua.com Discussion Forum > Open Boards/Cartelera Abierta > Open Board/Cartelera Abierta

Notices

Busco Propiedad De renta/venta en Leon, Nicaragua!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th January 2006, 22:46

Wink

Fist of all sorry for the Spanglish but i can't help it!!Hola a todos....necesito ayuda......I've got an investor and will be starting a business in Leon...I'm looking to rent a Large House or commercial property, preferiblemente 2 pisos. If you know of anyone who is renting or selling let me know ....please and thank you.
Old 13th January 2006, 01:59

Talking Oye Nica

All the houses in Leon are huge, what are talking about sweetie, and belive me you don't need a 2nd floor. they are basically enourmus size, one is fit to a platoon in other hand good luck Danny :B
Old 17th January 2006, 03:08

I was just there in August of 2005 for a whole month and not all of them are huge.....hopefully i'll find one on my next trip. ..thanks......do you live there?
Old 17th January 2006, 03:26

Danny....do you know of anyone who might be renting/selling? Please let me know if you do. Take care.
Old 18th January 2006, 00:37

Talking Hello La_Nica

Hello sweetie,I was raised in Managua and I lived in Leon for a very small period of time in 1963. I'm actually living in the upper part of New York City, that's between Yonker's and Mt Vernon, where do you live? I hasn't been in Nicaragua for the past 27 Years (bad memories from the Sandinists). The reason why I mentioned that the houses are big is because they are the old one's. I meant at this point in time, I do not know about the progress in Leon if you want to E-mail me you can do so to at Nicakupiakumi@aol.com

Abrazos,

Danny
Old 22nd January 2006, 22:49

Hola Danny.....I live in Toronto, Canada......Sorry about that....I misunderstood, I thought you either lived there or visited often. You know what happend con todas las casonas de Leon is that people started dividing them when their parents died and left the house to all the kids...and you know back in the days with no Tv and all ...they had tons of kids!!........which is what happend to our family's properties....parents left them to all the kids....land got divided and instead of one big house....they ended up with four....at least our family did...and i'm guessing alot of others went through the same thing...one of my uncles doesn't even use the property....has no money to rebuild cause the government told him he has to build it colonial style.....esta a 20 pasos de la 21 en San Sebastian en Leon.....It has to be built the same way it was back then.....that is why i think Leon has few big houses now!!...which is sad cause they were gorgeous!

How long have you lived in New York??? How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

My name is Vanessa by the way......it's been a pleasure.
You can e-mail me at envanessas58@hotmail.com